Faculty/Administrative Travel

Faculty and staff traveling on University business and/or to study in countries that are listed on the U.S. Department of State Travel Warning list or countries with which the United States does not have formal diplomatic relations, require the approval of the Provost or his/her designee.

Download the UM Travel Assistance Card

For International SOS travel information, please visit: https://myportal.internationalsos.com/WebPortal/MyOrganisation